Music in the Somerset Hills is a non-profit arts organization that relies on donations in order to operate. Approximately 52% of our annual expenses are covered by ticket sales and program fees. The remaining 48% comes from generous patrons and donors. We recognize all these, both big and small, and are very grateful for all donations.

Music in the Somerset Hills is a 501(c)(3) non-profit corporation, and any donation you make may be tax-deductible.

You can also mail your contribution to:

Music in the Somerset Hills

PO Box 729

Bernardsville, NJ 07924

To learn about advertising opportunities with MISH, email our General Manager:
Billy Webster: billy@musicsh.org

 

With heartfelt thanks Music in the Somerset Hills gratefully acknowledges the support of our generous patrons:

Harp

Gates & Mary Ellen Hawn

The Elizabeth M. Johnston Charitable Fund

Rich & Vicky McGlynn
Jennifer & Lee Pierson

Belinda & Ferrill Roll

Bass


 Adrienne & Dillard Kirby
The A.T. Walsh Family Foundation

Cello


 Beirne Donaldson & Wood Huntley
Sandra & Michael Keegan
Pamela Nardone & William Paladini — J L Media
Richard & Maria Ruffer, Jr.
Barbara & Robert Sanderman
Silverman Charitable Fund
Cissy & Curtis Viebranz

Viola


 Anonymous

Bear Mattress, LLC

Patti & James Bellis, Jr.
Roger Berle
Helmut & Ursala Boehnke

Geoff Connor & Bob Carina

Matthew & Caitlin Frederick

Ralph & Lynn Jones III

Valerie & Lyle Kent

Jane MacNeil
R. Peter & Jane Mercer
Timothy Mulder & Linda F. Walker
Tina & Thomas Mulhare
A. Neil & Julia Johnson
Mr. & Mrs. James Johnson
Philip Norkeliunas

Stephen & Kristin Sands

Vivian & William C. Sansalone

Joan & Clyde Seigle

Richard Somerset Ward
Joan & Peter Weller
County of Somerset Grant

new jewsery state council on the arts.jpg

Funding has been made possible, in part, by a grant from the New Jersey State Council on the Arts/Department of State, a partner agency of the National Endowment for the Arts, through funds administered by the Somerset County Cultural & Heritage Commission through the State/County Partnership Local Arts Grant Program.